Sunday, April 14, 2013

My first cake, made from scratch :)

Culinary is one of my passions. I haven't written articles on that topic before, just because there are so many great blogs for cooking , from people, that actually know what they're doing.

But I really wanted to brag about my first cake, that I've made from scratch...

It is a vegan (lenten) cake! But not because we are vegans. Just that right now it is the Easter Lenten Season here in Bulgaria, as well as everywhere else in the Orthodox Christian World.

But that did not stop me from making a Birthday cake for someone very special to me :) 


The cake is with peanut butter, bananas, pears, pineapple, dark chocolate, rum flavor & many more delicious ingredients...



I know it doesn't look perfect, but it was very delicious!

I am sharing only photos today. But if someone would like to try and prepare this vegan cake himself, I'd be happy to share the recipe. Just ask ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment